An extraordinary new precinct in Campsie, Sydney, where affordable elegant one, two and three bedroom apartments rise above a vibrant retail and dining precinct.
BE PART OF SOMETHING GRAND
Discover the next inner city living, an enviable lifestyle awaiting discovery. Envision rooftop delights with lusciously landscaped greenery, countless hours of entertainment among family and friends and a new pinnacle of style and convenient living at your fingertips.
Each spacious apartment is fitted with premium quality fittings and appliances that showcase the convenience of modern day luxury apartment living. Residents of this exclusive development will enjoy brand new retail amenities at their doorstep with the ground floor being transformed into a bustling hub of trendy cafes and specialty stores to be relished by all.
- First-class development of our high-end, boutique buildings
- Exceptional value and very affordable – all include car space and storage
Stage Three: 2 Bed 2 Bath 1 Car from only $648k
- Well-designed floor plans with open plan living,
media and/or study areas– ideal for occupiers & investors
- Elegantly crafted residences with luxury finishes
- Light-filled apartments with district leafy views
- Mini master planned community with trendy cafes,
restaurants & boutique stores
- Close proximity to two train stations (Belmore 900m and Campsie 1.2km)
- Arden Property Group – a developer with a strong and successful track record
- Very low vacancy rates in Campsie of +1.2%
- Strong historical capital growth in Campsie
of +9.56% (YIP Mag May 17)
NEVER A DULL MOMENT
Campsie is the largest commercial center in the city of Canterbury Council and is the civic and administrative hub for the surrounding area.
Featuring a unique blend of culture and cuisine, the offerings in this charming suburb are unmatched. The Campsie Town Centre is a short 1km northwest of Emporia and the precinct contains a large variety of shops, community library and service centers.
Campsie is comfortably tucked in Sydney’s inner west; a short 26 minutes is all you’ll need to travel into the CBD. The point of difference for Campsie is the unparalleled affordability and value.
Foodies and restaurant connoisseurs alike will be thrilled with the array of eclectic cuisines at their doorstep. Beamish Street is filled with buzzing restaurants, convenient take-out choices, and the annual Campsie Food Festival.
PLC Private School (5.9km), All Saints Grammar (2.1km) and Newington College (4.3km) to name a few are some of Sydney’s top private schools and are only moments away from Emporia